The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dr. Maymed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Hi:

I've never built an illusion before, and recently saw the plans outlined by Paul Osborne for Dr. Maymed (maimed), and thought it might be a good project to undertake during the winter months.

However, I do have one question for anyone having built a similar illusion before (a la Million Dollar Mystery). What does one used...or where does one attain....a mi**o**d t**e? Hope this makes sense, as I don't want to give anything away. Any pms and advice would be appreciated.

--Jon
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
You build it, or buy it.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Hmmmm....so going back to my original question...where does one buy...or how does one build one...Gee...maybe I'm not being clear...? First time I'm doing this...I'd just like to be pointed in the write direction with a bit more of a clearer answer...Thanks!

--Jon
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
For the principle, read the LARGE thread on the Million Dollar Mystery, as far as building - Wellington, Bill Smith, Splashes.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dr. Maymed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL