The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » How do you report someone on eBay? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Rysin
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of David Rysin
Normally I try to avoid reporting people on eBay, however this person is really going overboard.

http://stores.ebay.com/Everything-4-Less-Store

Not only is he/she selling magic ("300+ ebooks on one CD", for 10 dollars) but also other software. If anyone can tell me how to report this person, or better-yet report them for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

It's unfathomable how unethical some people are...

~Magically Dave
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Going to place my bid now, great deal!

.... just kidding.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2007-10-18 21:29, David Rysin wrote:
Normally I try to avoid reporting people on eBay, however this person is really going overboard.

http://stores.ebay.com/Everything-4-Less-Store

Not only is he/she selling magic ("300+ ebooks on one CD", for 10 dollars) but also other software. If anyone can tell me how to report this person, or better-yet report them for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

It's unfathomable how unethical some people are...

~Magically Dave

Hi Dave:I believe the first step is to register as a member of Ebay.After that there is a Security and Resolution Center key that you can click on.Then click on 'Other Problem'and enter your concern. I never did this,but I believe that may put you on the right track.

Now on the issue of the e-book itself.This is listed in the sellers 'store'...so...1.It is not something that a non magic person would likely stumble upon.[They would have to do a dedicated search to find it]2.A non magic interested person IMO would not last 5 minutes with this information,and their eyes would surley start to glaze over.3.If they last more than 5 minutes...that means they 'may' have an interest in magic.[So there is no real problem].4.Even if a non magic person was to read everything in the e-book...being that they are not a serious student of the Art,they would probably forget everything they read within a weeks time.[So they wasted $10,and no harm is done].It's the same as if you or I were to try and absorb the information in an e-book about Quiltmaking. Smile

I hope that comforts you a bit.

Best.
Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » How do you report someone on eBay? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL