The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Sorcery Manufacturing, Micro ITR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustInFamis
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of JustInFamis
I just yesterday purchased this amazing device and realized, I didn't pick up anything equally as wonderful to do with it. So I ask you, dear community, Is there any recommended Learning materials I cannot do without? I hopefully of course can't stress the limited income, rent alone is a struggle, forget the fact that I'm barely a fledgling magician! Whichever formats you recommend, be it book, dvd, or some other, outdated format. I know there are countless threads in here reagarding itr's, but I see a lot of digression as well. I figured the best way to the answer I'm searching for, is to ask the question directly. As always, I'm eternally thankfull for your continued time, and collective efforts.

With regards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Sorcery Manufacturing, Micro ITR (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL