The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Sad news to report... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I got word this morning that my dear friend, Tennyson McCarty, passed away this week. Tennyson, along with Jim Munroe, made up Maze...two guys doing David Blaine/Derren Brown style magic on college campuses, and had begun working with Campus Crusades. Prior to this, Tennyson had been an incredible football player, played tight end for the University of Colorado.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiyRzUEcku8
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Rick, thank you for sharing this sad news with us. Even though we know those who received eternal salvation leave this earth and enter into the presence of the Lord, we still are sad for our loss of a loved one. My prayers and thoughts will go out tonight to Tennyson's family and friends who mourn.

The harvest is plenty and the laborers are few. May God raise up another laborer to take his place with Campus Crusade. May all of us understand that we need to reach people out on the highways and byways. They are not sitting in the church pews.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Wow, this is sad news. I know they were working with Battle Cry with Ron Luce. May his family find the peace of the Holy Spirit during this time.
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
I just found out performing today about Tenny. I got to see their performance on Ron Luce's ATF Battlecry this year in February. He will greatly be missed.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Sad news to report... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL