The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The latest OOTW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Is there a description or a source where I can get more about Cavallis OOTW routine.
I am looking for that because in general the OOTW routine is one of my favorites. I like also the handling from Derren brown. So any good news would be great

kindly
spinki
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Spinki,

My C.K.C. PLANET EARTH can be found in my e-book SIGMA...

As anyone who has read it could tell you -

THERE IS NO SWITCH OF PILES! Neither in the middle of the process, nor at the end! NEVER!

Thank you for your question.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Hei LOTH,Cavalli, Paolo, Lord of the horses
thanks in advance for this information. I found you in every chat I am interested in ;-).
X-pad ; NCR etc....
Now here again.

Try to contact you but your PM-Box does not accept any messages from me.
So, not easy to get in contact with you.Whatever- more than asking from my side is not possible.

I am really interested in the OOTW routine. And I think I will wait for the X-Pad and get it together.
Kindly
spinki
jaded
View Profile
New user
colorado springs
73 Posts

Profile of jaded
I really enjoy Derren Brown's version from Devil's Picture Book. It plays pretty well and his subtleties are excellent. Paolo Cavalli's C.K.C. PLANET EARTH is also amazing though! Paolo's version feels less like a "mental magic" effect and more like actual mentalism. It is really worth checking out! As for which one plays better....

About 6 months ago I did Derren Brown's version at a party for a couple of guests. The reaction I got was great and I was very pleased. Derren's version is worth learning because his thinking behind the effect (as well as everything else on the DVDs) is very inspiring. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was invited to entertain at another party. As luck would have it, that same couple was at this new party. So I tried out Paolo's version this time. Luckily for me, his version is a little more engaging and I was able to have both of them participate in the effect. And not only did the climax go over well, so did the kicker. When I displayed my prediction at the end, I almost thought one of the spectators was going to pass out!

I am pleased with Derren Brown's version, but Paolo Cavalli's version is what I will be using from here on out. With a little thinking, you can apply C.K.C. PLANET EARTH to other objects and essentially do a completely different version of OUT OF THIS WORLD. So if I happen to run into this couple again, for the third time, I will be doing OUT OF THIS WORLD again. Only this time it will be a differnt version, probably involving photographs, and it will be using Paolo Cavalli's method. You really do owe it to yourself to pick up SIGMA just for this routine (and luckily for you there is also his brilliant SHADES OF MIND routine in there as well).
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Dear Jaded,
that was woth to read. Good post.
I will have a look on sigma.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-11-23 04:27, jaded wrote:

I am pleased with Derren Brown's version, but Paolo Cavalli's version is what I will be using from here on out. With a little thinking, you can apply C.K.C. PLANET EARTH to other objects and essentially do a completely different version of OUT OF THIS WORLD. So if I happen to run into this couple again, for the third time, I will be doing OUT OF THIS WORLD again. Only this time it will be a differnt version, probably involving photographs, and it will be using Paolo Cavalli's method. You really do owe it to yourself to pick up SIGMA just for this routine (and luckily for you there is also his brilliant SHADES OF MIND routine in there as well).

Jaded,

Thank you for your words.

I am really pleased you have found my work good enough to be incorporated into your performances.

Also, I hope you will give a try at presenting ITW as a seamless blend from SOM.

Any help you need, if something is not clear, just send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to clarify my thoughts to you.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
jaded
View Profile
New user
colorado springs
73 Posts

Profile of jaded
I haven't had a chance to combine INTO THE WHITE with SHADES OF MIND, but I can already see how the two effects will play beautifully together!

As I have already mentioned, Paolo's ideas on OUT OF THIS WORLD are excellent in their own right. You will absolutely slay your audiences! But SHADES OF MIND is where you will be able to take everything to the next level!!! If you don't own SIGMA be sure to pick it up. Both of these routines are worth the price of the e-book.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Good Call Jaded!

I love "Shades of Mind"...

I have slayed some folks "in the know" with his brilliant thinking there. Paolo has a frightening mind.

Sean
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
Sorry for going back to topic.
I HAVE SEND A E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS two times. Nor result.
Did you received anything?
is it Spam?
Could somebody send me this free file.
spinki
chris35
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of chris35
Does anybody know whether the 'Latest OOTW' is identical with
Gordon Bean's 'Splitting The Difference'? I don't know the latter,
but the underlying principle seems to be the same.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The latest OOTW (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL