The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Catch-by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thanx Tom Im happy you like it lol. I may quote some of that if you do not mind?

Alan
pantseatflyer
View Profile
New user
NW Arkansas
40 Posts

Profile of pantseatflyer
Ordered the paintball gun with 500 paintballs from Amazon for $25! The show is not till May 22nd, so I have a little time to practice.
pantseatflyer
View Profile
New user
NW Arkansas
40 Posts

Profile of pantseatflyer
I have question pertaining to patter and maybe those who own Catch can help me out. The routine is to be performed in front of my peers (300+ Information Technology employees). It will be used to introduce a new recognition pin that is awarded to team members who exhibit and exemplify "Customer Service".

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I suggest. " The Managerts are just out a meeting. I have to tell you some pretty harsh ideas have been flying around. They want the cs to show devotion to the job and have thought of many far right and extream ideas for an agent to prouve this. Infact here is just one of the ways they where thinking that you could propuve yourself." do the routine and ad the closing speach after catch. Well you are all very lucky as I have concinved them that only a mad man like me would be able to pull this off. As long as you do your job right,promot the company name and enjoy your self. Than that will be a sure fire way to be awareded and regogniced with one of these( hold pin etc) wich will be a sure fire way to keep your eyes on the target and the company the best it can be..

Just an idea ..any help?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That way ur adding company branding etc and still ading in chearful puns of the routine
AriTheMan
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
68 Posts

Profile of AriTheMan
Just purchased this and I really like it a lot! I'll definitely be performing this. Great job, Alan!

But, after about 30 minutes of research trying to find the right gun, I unfortunately haven't been able to find one that will work! Has anybody in the US had any success finding one? If so, please send me a link!

Thanks.
- Ari
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Hey guys ! Im really into it but I'm wondering a few things..
1) I'm worried I wouldnt be able to get a paintball gun shipped to israel, and I don't knoe which gun is needed.. so I'm wondering if anyone could link me a gun to see whats really needed id love that!

Also, is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1TZbZZniVU this the bullet catch by alan or another version?
Just trying to see what I'm really going to buy..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Catch-by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL