The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Airborne question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ghageman
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of ghageman
Hey everyone

I purchased the airborne trick produced by visual magic and I have got to say that I have a bit of trouble getting it to work cleanly. I can never seem to get it to hook on properly. I was wondering if anyone could suggest another version of the trick that might be more popular and easier to handle but still achieve the same effect.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Tina I
View Profile
Regular user
Oslo/ Norway
194 Posts

Profile of Tina I
Start pouring with the bottle just above the glass then rise it and simultaneously push it slightly towards the opposite side of the glass. This helps in the 'hooking'. When the glass is almost full, grab it an lower the bottle again. The entire pour will look like the fancy 'restaurant pour' and it gives you a fairly good control of the hook. My experience is that it takes quite a lot of practice to make it look good though...

Tina
Killed_CZ
View Profile
Regular user
Czech republic, Prague
173 Posts

Profile of Killed_CZ
... and be aware about lightning Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Airborne question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL