The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sponge balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mjb16
View Profile
Loyal user
Ossining, New York
208 Posts

Profile of mjb16
Definitely get some sponge balls! You can't go wrong with them. Once you get some of the moves down, you will be able to make up your own routine. The basic two in the hand one in the pocket is a classic. That routine is taught on the 25 tricks w/spongeball video.

Also, check out Troy Hooser's routine on volume 2 of his Total Destruction video series! Just another example on how to present a spongeball routine.

Cheers!
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
I use a spongeball routine as my opener in any close-up work.

They are too good not too.

Bryan
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Just remember to take care of your sponge balls. Wash them and keep them clean. No one wants to hold a dirty, dingy, sticky from a breath mint in your pocket sponge ball, with a hair sticking to it. (Did I just go over the top, I can never tell).

Find a comfortable sponge ball routine and practice it until its perfect. Remember the sponges do nothing without you so don't be afraid to build up the presentation.

S. Patrick
jmm1303
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
49 Posts

Profile of jmm1303
Sponge balls are great and cheap you can do an endless amount of things with them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Sponge balls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL