The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Frisbee - Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I noticed he's stopped selling them on ebay since people in this thread spotted it!
I'd be up for buying one for $30. I'd be annoyed if I'd paid $175, that's $145 difference!!!
Todd Bernard
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Todd Bernard
The $175 was a special rate for Café members in appreciation for all the support members have given him here.(lol)
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Buy the frisbees for 10 bucks, throw them out, you'd be ahead.

j
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2009-03-15 13:21, johncesta wrote:

j

LOL, that's hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-03-16 13:27, Andi Peters wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-03-15 13:21, johncesta wrote:

j

LOL, that's hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh.

NK has some good stuff, let's face it, this item and price wasn't his best. That's what I think, that's all.

J
Todd Bernard
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Todd Bernard
Don't forget, "Squish"! (lol)
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quick, he's selling more Mental Frisbee's for $30 on ebay. Last one there misses out!
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Crap...when did it end? I search Nathan's name and mental frisbee. I gues I must have missed out...

Ken
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
I liked the basic idea of this routine, and the audience participation aspect. There are some funny lines in the script, as well. Some of the reveals themselves seem pretty weak, although it's easy to come up with your own. I like Kranzo's material very much, but this routine isn't nearly as magical as most of his effects. For the "fun" participation aspect and some of the script, though, it's worth checking out if you can get one of those great deals mentioned earlier.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I adapted this trick to my new stage show and it's worked well for me. I changed some of the lines and reveals but the overall structure of the routine is sound. I contacted Nate some time ago about replacement disks, he offered at set at a reasonable price and I was going to buy a back up set (in case I hit a plate of guacamole). Maybe I should do that before he runs out.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
chefmagic
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of chefmagic
Does any one have an xtra copy of the instructions for mental frisbee? Bought one on the Café and was told all the instructions were with it but was missing 6 crucial pages. Needless to say it is a little diff. to learn the routine without the instr.

Thanks Mike
Mike

Magic Legacy - Low prices on great magic!
www.magiclegacy.net
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2009-06-17 18:35, chefmagic wrote:
Does any one have an xtra copy of the instructions for mental frisbee? Bought one on the Café and was told all the instructions were with it but was missing 6 crucial pages. Needless to say it is a little diff. to learn the routine without the instr.

Thanks Mike

Mike,

Outside of Nathan, I don't know too many people who would have extra copies of the effect. Did you not try the seller to see if he just forgot to send the pages or did you buy the effect knowing that the pages were missing? If the seller deliberately sold you something that was missing a key ingrdient or part of the effect, I'd be trying to get my money back and/or filing a mail fraud complaint with the USPS if the item came shipped via the US mails.

Best,

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
wizardofsorts
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
935 Posts

Profile of wizardofsorts
I know this is an old post but I am somewhat interested. Like in the $30 range interested that had been mentioned for sale on ebay. I can't even find this effect on Nathan's site. So, anyone want to sell? Also, out of all of my searching I cannot find one performance video of this trick. So, I guess it's site unseen?

Edd
Edd Fairman, Wizard of Sorts is a corporate magician available for your next trade show, hospitality suite, client luncheon, or company event. http://www.wizardofsorts.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah I would love to have one also but only if it is practical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Frisbee - Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL