The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Loughran's THUMB TWISTER - now for downloading! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Peter Loughran did it again! Smile

You can buy the download for three original finger illusions for just $7.95 on his website:
http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_o......oon1.htm

I just bought the download because I heard so much about THUMB TWISTER which was original a bonus trick with his "Bottle Twister".

You will receive a video (20 minutes) with a very entertaining Peter Loughran himself teaching three finger illusions:
- THUMB TWISTER
- SEVERED FINGER OF DEATH
- SEVERED FINGER OF HELL
All three effects are 100% impromptu - so you can do it everywhere and anytime - you really need nothing, just your fingers! That's the reason why I like these tricks so much!

P.S.: Please, don't forget to pronounce Peter's name correct - LOUGHRAN Smile
(watch the video and you will understand!)
WALTHER
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
It's Log-Ran, right? This sounds good, is there a demo coming soon?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I think it is

Lof-ran

like the gh in tough or rough
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Smile all close but the GH is pronounced like a CK. The name should be said like this spelling of the name: LOCK-RUN. Think of the actress Lori Loughlin, or with the same name think of the the famous boxer Tommy Loughran or the actor Johnathan Loughran. The Irish were definately loaded when they made my name up that's for sure! Smile

Thanks for the review gitty! These are really fun little illusions to learn, great for parties, friends, family etc, and espicially great for freaking out girls(if you're into that)...Smile

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-16 18:28, Peter Loughran wrote:
spelling of the name: LOCK-RUN. Think of the actress Lori Loughlin

Now I know how to pronnounce her name!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Smile
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'd like to say that this trick is a welcome addition to the many "body tricks" out there. It's well explained and you can beat the price. Peter continues to produce quality work at reasonable prices. This trick is good to combine with stretching the thumb and if you're into geek magic you may remember the needles into the thumb trick with a c****t. Can you ever have enough contortion tricks?
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
I just got this and it is really pretty cool.

I have a double jointed thumb that actaully cracks back on its own anyway. Adding this has made it a freaky looking thing.

The other 2 items are good also. As the Firesign Theater once said, "Uh, yeah, Oh and well worth a dollar".

Well worth it. Thanks to 'Lockran' for sharing
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Yeah, I have a thumb that diclocates from past injuries, so I can do some things with it.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thank you for more feedback guys.

Also like in Shinkoh's Twisting arm illusion, adding a sound effect to this such as a disposable plastic cup under your arm pit as it is crushed while you break your thumb in half or while twisting your tumb around 360 will add to the gruesome effect.

Also we have been approached about making this into a DVD, we would obviously refilm the video in our proper studio when it is completed after our recent move, and I would more than likely add a few more illusions to the bill. But if you are interested in just Thumb Twister, this is a great buy and more than likely won't be available in a download for a great length of time.

Thanks for all the great pms, emails, and reviews!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Two questions:
Can the thumb be signed?
And are there any thumb switches involved?

I look forward to picking this up when I get back to my schools fast, DSL. =)
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
More importantly, do you prefer a red thumb or a blue thumb???
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Peter, I remember you doing this in the van from the airport. You finally decided to share it with everyone Smile

I'm still waiting for you to write back, I guess your too busy looking for bird heads & coming up with new tricks?

Mike
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Actually Mike I mention you in the video and how I was performing this in Turkey for the other magicians on the bus going to and from our public shows at the Izmir Festival, and how they kept asking me to do the trick over an over again...and from that I released it as a bonus trick in bottle twister, but there was never a demo video only stories of my performances of it, and I had a lot of requests for it, which is why I finally did the download.

That was one long van ride too...lol!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
I've been playing with these ideas for about a week now, and I tried the thumb effect for my band last night. Of course, with them, I always have to put a little extra effort into presentation because they know what I do and have seen me perform a lot. I should also mention that I bought one of those little noisemakers that you put under your arm and it makes multiple popping sounds like knuckles popping.

So, while we are practicing last night, I pretend to hit my hand against one of my drums. I stop playing and I'm swearing a bunch and they are asking me if I'm allright. So I said, "No! I think I broke my thumb on the rim!" I stood up and got out from behind my drums, walked over as if to show them, and performed Peter's illusion, complete with bone crunching sound effects. Amy, our singer, just about fainted while Micky, our bass player made a nasty face and told me that I'm crazy to be twisting my finger around like that.

I only wish I could have kept a straight face longer, because they were convinced that I had royally messed up my thumb. And I think they were panicking because we have 2 showcase gigs coming up.

Thanks again Peter for sharing some more great ideas with us! You never cease to amaze me! Oh, and just one more thing Peter..........GO PACKERS!!!!! Smile

You can't beat the price for these really great ideas. It doesn't really matter what kind of magician you are, we can always use interesting ways to entertain people on the spot, and this little vid gives you several magical moments that you can share with anyone without any preparation.

I'm looking forward to performing this new material this weekend at my monthly showcase!
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Great Story James! Thanks for sharing. And oh yeah, big game with Packers/Cowboys tonight!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Just bought it. I like the "Hell" version best. Wish I didn't have stubby fingers, but at least there are no windows when I palm a card!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Has anybody with a Mac computer been able to download this thing? Is it just me? I haven't been able to get it, nor a solution from Canada.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Loughran's THUMB TWISTER - now for downloading! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL