The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2002 entrée: TC Tahoe » » What does the TC stand for? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

renomazaratti
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of renomazaratti
Hey TC,
hope you don't mind me asking but what does TC stand for?
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Yeah! It would be "Too Cool" to know what your initials mean!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
T C Tahoe

Ok, here is what happened, mostly.

I had been working on a satirical silent act. It was meant to make fun of how cool magicians thought they were. It was a real fun 7-minute act. It sorta took off, more then I had thought it would.

I was offered a job opening up for this Hawaiian rock band in Lake Tahoe. I should point out I was only seventeen at the time, so I started acting like an ass, bragging’ about going to Tahoe. One of my friends said, sarcastically, “I guess we’ll have to start callin’ you MR. Tahoe”. Yes, I thought, that’s the name of the character.

And it was, for a long time. Then the act started to grow, I had people asking if they could just book Mr. Tahoe. I needed a first name. Then I remembered there was this guy I used to performer with, I won’t mention any names, but people used to call him, again sarcastically Too Cool, ‘cause he really thought he was.

So, that is what it all stands for, Too Cool Tahoe.

Now it’s your turn, where does the name Reno Mazaratti come from?
renomazaratti
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of renomazaratti
I used to be partners with a guy (actually he was the talented one, I rode on his coat tails) who eventually became big time. He had a character and we needed a character to go along with his, our first idea was sir reginald geek. I guess I should be glad that one didn't stick.

Anyway Reno Mazaratti seemed to fit. Now I just use the name on the Internet so he knows it's me. At least I hope he knows it's me. Like I said he kind of hit the big time in magic and I'm not sure how much time he spends surfing the magic boards. Heck I don't spend much time on them. I'm a lurker. Anyway, that's my story.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
OK, just stop it.

Ladies and Gentlemen (Ok and magicians),

This is Kelly Jennings. One of the best coin men I have ever known. Riding on my coat tails, indeed.

By the way, remember how ***** your father was when he saw the ad with your caricature and the name under it was “The Geek”?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2002 entrée: TC Tahoe » » What does the TC stand for? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL