The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » 5 watch steals in 1 Hour.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Quote:
On 2009-06-14 20:08, echomagic wrote:
I hadn't even thought about the watch breaking. Or their perception of you breaking their watch. I won't do ring flight because of the potential risk to someone's very important object.

A friend of mine does ring flight all the time at his restaurants. He uses a push-on type of clip instead of a lobster claw type clip. He heard something hit the floor. Luckily the ring was not damaged and was easily found. On one other occassion, he had someone question whether the ring he was returning was the ring that was borrowed.

It's no fun when somebody's personal items get damaged. I don't care how much performance experience you have. It won't be a good night.

I think if I ever get the nerve to try a watch steal, I'll do it to one of my brothers. I know they all wear cheap watches!

Oddly tho, I do ring flight. Currently, I'm using Departure. I've never once had an issue with someone's ring flying off or someone saying it wasn't their ring or whatever. I've heard of that happening...but not with me.... (fingers crossed)

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » 5 watch steals in 1 Hour.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL