The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » The Close Up Assassin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Richard, this was our first introduction to you ( I use your beautiful handling of the Belanger Cigarette Through Quarter ). Will it ever be released with the companion video on DVD?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
199 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
Hi Richard,
Hi Christopher, Close Up assasin is probably the book with the most 'workers' routine
You could make a living performing these routine in the 'real world' and I'm serious...I Hate you Richard and you know it...He's a clever %$&?*(...Love you Richie (David, I know you read this and I love you too!)
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
MICHEL HUOT ( 7 ) is in the house! Man, you got chops baby!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
David Acer
View Profile
V.I.P.
177 Posts

Profile of David Acer
As far as I know, Close-Up Assassin is just about sold out of its original print run. Guy Camirand may transfer the companion video to DVD to move the last handful of books (as he did recently with DeSouza's DeCeptions), but he likely won't make a big deal out of promoting it, given the small number of units left.

Meanwhile someone should really start working on a BIG book of Richard's magic. He's been hoarding lots of goodies for a long time, not to mention all the great material that's scattered around in different magazines (New Directions, Magical Arts Journal, Arcane, Genii, M.U.M.). What do you think, Richard? In addition to years of work and minimal notoriety, you could make DOZENS of dollars.
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
229 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
A big book? Richard, I say go for it! And don't worry about the money, because, like David said, it'll be there. The last thing I put out literally made me a multi-hundredaire...oh, and if I've inspired and made you think a little with my success story, sue me...
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
How about a huge book on pdf, that way it won't get ripped off...
PDF = please download forever
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2007 entrée: Richard Sanders » » The Close Up Assassin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL