The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What's the Best Live Bunny Production? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
GRMAGIC
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of GRMAGIC
If by chance you are using doves in your show, Then I suggest the chalet doves to rabbit I have used this for years to produce the rabbit and it is always very strong effect.
123TJS321
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of 123TJS321
I like balloon to bunny
paulapaul
View Profile
Regular user
Nevada
173 Posts

Profile of paulapaul
Quote:
On 2010-04-28 03:06, GRMAGIC wrote:
I suggest the chalet doves to rabbit I have used this for years to produce the rabbit and it is always very strong effect.

The Silk to Rabbit packs a punch, too. Isn't a Chalet a beautifully made prop! I am about to post a Chalet Silk to Rabbit (I used it as a "Flames to Cockatoo") in the "Props for Sale" section ... and the workmanship on the Chalet bunny prop is just wonderful. You say that you've used yours for years, so I imagine you agree.

Paula
magicguyri
View Profile
New user
RI
68 Posts

Profile of magicguyri
I have been using the Clear Vue drawer box made by the Fairchilds. Very strong, and the rabbit remains very comfortable.
http://www.fairchildmagic.com/fairchild_magic_048.htm
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I'm waiting on a Chale Doves-To-Rabbit. I've wanted one for a looooooong time so I am very excited!
Mister Mystery
wizardpa
View Profile
Inner circle
The New Orleans area
1011 Posts

Profile of wizardpa
I use a production box you put together to produce a spring rabbit. I then put my spring rabbit into the rabbit wringer. Then I take the flat rabbit that came out of the rabbit wringer into a circus wagon to produce my real rabbit.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On 2010-07-30 09:48, Regan wrote:
I'm waiting on a Chale Doves-To-Rabbit. I've wanted one for a looooooong time so I am very excited!

Hi Regan.
I had the Chale Doves to rabbit a few years ago. It was a thing of beauty.
I sold it to a friend of mine who still uses it in his show.
You will enjoy owning this prop.
Tricky Ricky
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
I have use the dove to rabbit and now I don't have any doves so I have taking down my big dove pan and use it and I have a story for it so I have a 10 minutes trick for the children. I have not use the dove pan before because children dosent know what a dove pan is and one day my old friend told me a story that I could use and the children have a wonderful time... "Its a fart machine"
morgini
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of morgini
I aquired an old Supreme item years ago called "Wizards' Box"(I think...). Works on black art principle and results in bunny eventually being displayed in box behind bars that have also magically appeared. Works well and bunny usually spends time in box quite comfortably.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
If possible, can the people above that endorse a certain product provide a link to it? Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-08-31 10:51, Paul Rathbun wrote:
If possible, can the people above that endorse a certain product provide a link to it? Thanks.

Supreme Magic has been out of business for years. Chalet Magic is not currently making much of their items lately. Have to contact them to see if they will build items.

Has anyone tried Abbott's magic Bunny Box, at the time it came out, it was a popular item.
magicguyri
View Profile
New user
RI
68 Posts

Profile of magicguyri
For many years I used a Test Tube Bunny. The rabbit has to be no more than 3 pounds, or it just is right!
ERIC
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1188 Posts

Profile of ERIC
Quote:
On 2010-08-30 22:00, morgini wrote:
I aquired an old Supreme item years ago called "Wizards' Box"(I think...). Works on black art principle and results in bunny eventually being displayed in box behind bars that have also magically appeared. Works well and bunny usually spends time in box quite comfortably.

Sounds much like the "Circus Wagon" production box.
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
I also use Dazzling Magic's 'Test Tube Bunny'. Marty makes a great prop; well constructed, very attractive and comfortable for my bunny.

I use it for children shows. I have never been able to come up with a good routine for adults using this prop.

Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » What's the Best Live Bunny Production? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL