The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dance - reprinted! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
I think the news has leaked - I had wanted to keep it under wraps but I think people have heard the rumors.

The Dance has been reprinted, in paperback, and is on its way to the binders.

It is available from your favorite dealers. I have asked that there be no pre-publication specials or sales.

Unfortunately it will be about 2 weeks before they ship. But to encourage people to send their holiday business to their favorite dealers, I have given dealers permission to begin pre-sales on December 5.

The book has been re-edited and has a new layout and Preface. Same content, but prettier and more readable.

Interested parties should email me on the 5th, or call their favorite dealers and tell them to reserve their copies for them!!!

Thanks,

Brad
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
I want one!!! I've been waiting for this to be reprinted. cant afford the 3 figures this goes for currently. to support my local magic shop in san antonio I'll get julio to get one for me.

btw...nothing better than a good healthy debate. I like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Dance - reprinted! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL