The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Finger Friendly Lighter? (Hot Leads) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Hey guys,

So I have had Jim Pace's Hot Leads for quite some time but cant stand the push button lighter it came with. It is a cheap one and very difficult to light with one finger. I have talked to a few folks and they said they looked around and found one with better "action" on the button. I have looked around and found none that are easy to light but I know they are out there. Can anyone provide a brand name or link to a place I could order an easy action push button lighter? It would really help me out. Thanks in advance...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Personally, I'm fond of "Cricket" lighters.
They make one particular electronic model that's very small, very flat, uses the same "click" mechanism (piezo) and is fairly reliable, and in comes in black.
They're a little hard to find though!
I bought the only two I could find at a Rite Aid.

One caveat, the flame isn't very tall in these, but if you remove the guard to get to the insides, you might be able to finagle more butane out of it. Then, put the guard back on.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Thank you Mystician! I will try to find them online somewhere. Anyone else?
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Finger Friendly Lighter? (Hot Leads) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL