The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Birthdays Ideas at Restaurants (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-01-10 16:53, ShaunRobison wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 06:29, Magic_Steve wrote:
Pepka,

that's a good idea about the cocoa bean...I might have to start trying that. Thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Just for a bit of info. On my DVD "The Art and MAgic of Shaun Robison" there is one effect called "THE KISS TRICK" and it is almost what you described. Although it is a bit more detailed then just putting a piece of foil and some sugar into your hand. Might I suggest you check it out. In fact everything on the DVD's are effects I use on a regular basis in my 5 nights a week gig.

Doc Eason's birthday card trick is a must too!!!!. I have a few other ideas that I will be sharing soon!!!

Have a great day!!
Shaun

More Shaun Robison on the way? This is BIG!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
For Birthdays I do my standard ACR ending with card to sealed envelope. Inside the envelope I place a Birthday card I created in Microsoft Publisher. Its a generic birthday card. When they tear open the envelope they find the birthday card with their signed playing card inside.
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
863 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
I can certainly vouch for the coffee bean as chocolate been bit with the Hershey. Little bit disappointed tho.. I thought this was MY idea! It occurred to me when I was in a coffee shop and there were a load of beans around. I took a few, thinking that perhaps I could use them for something, and on a flight to Holland, the idea of "cooking" with a TT arrived. I'm in Ireland, so we don't get Hershey kisses, so I picked up a load of suitable wrapped sweets and worked it out, with sugar, beans, and the wrapper. It goes VERY well. Another reason for not using Hershey.. people are very divided about the taste. Some think it's great - some think it's disgusting. Last thing I want to do is leave a bad taste in the mouth........ Smile
Of course, if there are other kids at the table.. you have to give them something also...

Cheers,

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Birthdays Ideas at Restaurants (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL