The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Hey - what happened to that thread that was here? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
You know. That thread.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
Happy to see it gone. Too many people speaking on behalf of others, while it's the principals that should be doing the talking, and in private. Enough with the lectures already.
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
Ooh, looks like I missed all the fun...
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
What about the video clips? Can we get the video clips from the deleted thread moved to this thread? I'd like to look at them some more.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Use this next time.

http://vixy.net/

Your 100% certain to get caught if you cheat in this game, no matter how good you think you are.

Said the wiseguy to himself as he played solitaire.

Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Ha!! Yes, next time I will use that service and capture the video clips for myself. They they will be mine, ALL MINE!!! And I'll use them as I wish, and show them to who I wish, whenever I wish.

And you'll all have to come crawling to me if you want to see them again!! And if you do come crawling, I might just push you down in the mud and kick you in the head with an iron boot. Cause that's the way I roll, bee-yatches. Woo Hoo, yeah baby, that's what I'm talking 'bout!!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Are y'all sure it's really gone? Because my post count didn't seem to drop, and I don't think I've posted anywhere but here and the Not So Magical...Still forum for weeks.

The thread is hiding around the Café somewhere. It wasn't deleted. Look for it, and find the videos.

And Vandy: if you find the thread and capture the videos, be sure to share with me. I'll be the best bee-yatch you ever had!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile

I put the sleeve camera in action up for you on scoundrels site and you will have to make do with that. You might pm Z for the link to his work...he might give it to you if your lucky. I am watching it right now, it's is very nice work. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Nah, I don't need to capture no stinking videos. I got them all stored right up here...in the ole brain box. Best hard drive in the world, never needs backup, runs on bacon and beer.

I'm watching Mr Z' stud seconds right now. Righteous!!

Click

Now I'm watching Steve Forte. I didn't know it was Steve Forte but someone who was trying to protect the identity of Steve Forte told me it was Steve Forte. Killer Stuff!!
Ron Conley
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Ron Conley
My post count is the same also, so maybe its being edited and will come back up sans the nasties. That would be nice as their was a lot of nice complements for Mr. Z on his stud second. Plus if the link comes back Vandy would be able to get the beer and bacon hard drive up should it dump.
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Mmm...Beer & Bacon.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 16:43, rawdawg wrote:
Mmm...Beer & Bacon.

That's a treat in eatin' you'll keep repeatin'. The worlds most perfect food and the worlds most perfect beverage. You just can't go wrong. I used to be on a Slim Jim and whiskey diet, but I got concerned for my health, so I had to change over.

The good thing is, because of additional health benefits I gained from switching my diet, I was able to take up smoking. Which I've been wanting to do for a long time.

Note to the younger members of this forum; If you want to look cool you should take up smoking. All the cool kids are doing it and you should to.
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Bacon is the MAIN reason I go to Las Vegas with Cheetah's being a close second. My favorite thing to do is find a buffet with bacon and grits on the menu. I take a heaping bowl of grits and crumble bacon into the gruel. Then I top with more bacon and put a big slab of butter right on top. I finish the meal with slices of cantaloupe topped with bacon which I find is a more visceral interpretation of proscuitto wrapped melon. If they have it, I'll wash it down with Guinness.

I'm on Lopid now....
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Demand for hog bellies is slack. So there might be a drop in the price of bacon. Good times, and good eatin', are on the horizon.

Bacon wrapped Lopid sound pretty good.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
ELVIS LIVES!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Unless you think he died of too much bacon.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 17:47, stoneunhinged wrote:
too much bacon.

No such thing, my friend.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Then ELVIS LIVES!

It's midnight, so I've got to go to bed. But...I'm craving BACON.

And videos. (Just to keep it OT).
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I'm calling Mr Z's stud second deal "bacon" cause it's so delicious.

I'm calling all the Forte moves that I saw but wasn't supposed to see... "The forbidden fruit".

I'm calling my own stud second deal "scalloped potatos with ham" cause scalloped potatos with ham, sucks.
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 17:47, stoneunhinged wrote:
Unless you think he died of too much bacon.

Well he did die on the throne...
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Hey - what happened to that thread that was here? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL