The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from down south (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself--I've been reading the posts on this site for awhile and decided I might as well join. I've been doing magic for almost a year (I started with Mark Wilsons book, of course!) and I have done about 10 birthday parties in the past few months as well as some free shows. I've been bringing some youth from my church and we video tape people's reaction to the tricks at a local flea market! We've got some classic footage.

Doing magic is a blast, and this site has already been a huge help.

Thanks guys and God bless!

Chad C.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Chad. We've been waiting for you and a table right down front reserved for you. Our mentalists told us you were coming. I'm sure we have exactly what you're looking for on the menu. Take your time and relax while you browse. Have a snack on my bill while you read. Smile Smile
Where the magic begins
jcmagic
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis
16 Posts

Profile of jcmagic
Coffee is served 24 hours a day so plan on spending alot of time with us.
Would love to chat with you more if you do Gospel magic. Its great to meet like minded folks.
God bless
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Chad,
Welcome to the Café, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Smile
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Hello Chad,
It sounds like your off to a good start! I am glad you decided to introduce yourself! I also do a lot of birthday parties & family shows.

Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Chad Smile Smile Smile
How nice that you decided to join us. Do join the discussions and you will find it very interesting. The idea of joining the Café is one of the finest decisions about magic you have ever had. Pull up a chair and begin typing your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from down south (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL