The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Slydini’s Tear and Restore Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-06-04 10:35, MagicMichealMan wrote:
I'm looking for a book or resource for the Slydini paper tear, I have een using the anderson, but sizes of papers are changing in my area, so I have decided to go with the Slydini version, can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain the correct information?

Thanks,

Mike

See your duplicate post here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=8&8
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
The best source for the Slydini T&R Newspaper is in his book, The Annotated Magic of Slydini.

I perform this effect all the time, and I do it with a tabloid size newspaper which suits me just perfectly.

If you want information on how I changed the dimensions of the construction to work with tabloid papers, please PM me.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
[quote]On 2007-12-28 01:19, Mr. Ree wrote:
Slydini’s Torn and Restore Newspaper

Anyone know of a video, anywhere that shows the Slydini torn and restored newspaper being preformed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXvdxO6XYP0
check it out
Magic is Everywhere
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
I'm pretty sure the Slydini tear is on the Magic Makers Newspaper Tear DVD with Ben Salinas. He covers it on there, as well as several other tears. Check it out!

Best wishes,
Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Slydini’s Tear and Restore Newspaper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL