The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New DVD Soon to be released? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I have heard the Bob Solari is coming out with a DVD in the next few months. Has anyone else heard this? I have no other info and have left an email for Bob but no reply as of yet. Any body know anything other than a rumor? Based on his product and service I would think his DVD would be excellent. I hope this is true so can anyone confirm this? I also noticed where is is supposed to be a dealer at the Winter Carnival of magic in Pigeon Forge Tennessee in March.
Thanks
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I received a reply from Bob via email and here is what he said. The DVD is shooting at the end of this month. It will contain approx.18 effects and none of the effects require any sleight of hand, except one requires a double undercut which is taught on the DVD. The DVD is loaded with some really killer stuff. You will not be disappointed. Look for it soon to be released.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Cool, I will have to keep a look out for this one.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I own tons of solari effects....a DVD??? this will sell out soon, I can't wait...
J Rodriguez
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any news on the release?
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I sent Bob an email and he said the DVD has been shot and it will probably be about 6 weeks to get everything done. The title is ...Bob Solari, Live in your living room. I am really looking forward to this. Hurry up Bob!!

Steve
vinwiesel
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of vinwiesel
I had heard about this months ago and should have posted about it but never got around to it.

Knowing Bob's rep, and owning many of his items myself, the only thing I can say is that it will surely be a winner.

Check out BobSolariMagic.com often and PM me when there is a definate release date! Smile
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I just pre ordered the DVD you can see it here http://www.gmrcreations.com/bob/live.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New DVD Soon to be released? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL