The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from New Jersey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Austin113
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
67 Posts

Profile of Austin113
Hello Everyone!!

My name's Austin and I hail from central NJ. Magic is a strong hobby of mine and I occasionally work parties and events for friends, family, and at my school.

Jeff from the mind-blowing mentalist group "The Evasons" referred me to this site after discussing magic after one of his gigs.

I'm really excited to be here!!
The method is not the secret.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
john_rivav
View Profile
Regular user
Yauco, Puerto Rico
102 Posts

Profile of john_rivav
Welcome.. Enjoy
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Greetings,

Welcome to the Café and enjoy your stay.

Chubster
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Austin113
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
67 Posts

Profile of Austin113
Thanks for the greeting. I expect to get a LOT out of these boards in the next few years or so as I try to develop my close up routines and start doing more parties and events for friends and their friends and such.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Welcome Austin! I'm pretty new to the Café myself. As you continue to browse around, you will be amazed at the vast resources available to you, through the feedback, suggestions, and conversations from hundreds and thousands of other magicians, on just about every topic and trick imaginable. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Corbett
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!

Name souds familiar? from around Perth Amboy?
Austin113
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
67 Posts

Profile of Austin113
Old Bridge, actually...about 5-10 minutes from Perth Amboy
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Hello Austin, my family and I moved from Middlesex (near Newark) to Alabama a couple of years ago. We visited the Perth Amboy area several times during our stay in New Jersey. We are from the south but lived in NJ for about 3 1/2 years or so.

Welcome to the Café and have fun reading!
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Austin113
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
67 Posts

Profile of Austin113
Thanks Habu!! I'm enjoying myself immensely here so far. There is such a vast wealth of knowledge here!! I have no magician friends so everything I've learned and done so far is all on my own...this place is a gold mine.
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
I'm in kind of the same boat. I live in a rural area between Huntsville and Birmingham. Each are over an hours drive from my area so there are no other magicians. There are IBM rings in both cities though so I do have the opportunity to go visit them. If you can find an IBM or SAM ring anywhere near you it is worth the time to drive an hour or two once a month to share experiences and get support. Some rings are more active than others, and some may suit your personality better so you may want to visit a couple. I am sure there are some active rings in the Newark/New York area if you can manage the drive.

Good luck
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Austin,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from New Jersey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL