The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Brad Ross- It Factor Promo Kit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Nicely Spoke Charles.
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Thanks Dean

Here is something I did to build a solid relationship with the Storefront that sponsored the Artist Walk. Be sure and mention them as your sponsor when talking with the reporter. Mention how much you enjoy the festival and its atmosphere.

The now mention my services to other festivals/fairs that were comming up, and gained myself more exposure. One of their employees booked me for her daughters wedding.

I also have a party store that I make a point to visit often. I give them free stuff...teach them to twist different balloons. More or less developed a friendship with them. They posted my jumbo dollars on their board and put them on the counter for the kids to take. I booked a birthday party this weekend (225.00) and they found my information at the party store.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
To sum it all up...

The beginning of summer was when I decided to get serious about booking shows. From the ACTION that I have taken here are the results

1 wedding (recommended from the sponsor of artist walk)
2 birthday parties (one seen info at party store-the other seen me at a festival)
1 private booking (seen me at restaurant)
1 festival (recommended by another magician)

Total of $800.00 in bookings and that is not even taking MASSIVE ACTION! that's just from applying what I have learned thus far.

This month alone I have handed out 300 jumbo dollars, and am just waiting to see what calls I will get in the future from those.
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
For Sale
Brad Ross It Factor Course this is the original entire course.
This is a great full marketing course.
(10) Audio CDs
(1) 7 Ways to customize your show audio CD
(1) Top 10 Secrets to skyrocket your career and create the illusion of celebrity audio CD
(2) Back of the room sales audio CD
(1) Back of the room sales DVD
(1) It Factor Bonus E-Books
(1) The It Factor Copy right Free document CD
(2) The It Factor note books (binders not included to keep shipping cost down)
Free shipping $250
I believe reg cost was $400
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Buy it its worth it 100% but you have to take action and do the things he says and don't stop there keep reading and researching keep learning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Brad Ross- It Factor Promo Kit (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL