The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everybody! from London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Arellion
View Profile
New user
England
26 Posts

Profile of Arellion
Hi, I'm Arellion. I'm a 16 year old card magician from the UK currently at beginner - intermediate level. I do most of my magic with an ungaffed deck but am still learning some basic sleights. One day I hope to become a professional, or at least a part-time cardician.

Living near London, I'm lucky to have access to Davenport's Magic Shop as well as The Magic Circle and Young Magicians Club. I came to this 'cafe' on the recommendation of few magician people I met in the magictalk chatroom. It seems like a great place so I look forward to posting here.

Peace Out Smile
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

Profile of Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
Welcome Arellion,

This is a great place to share ideas and learn from others. The people here are very friendly and always willing to share knowledge and experience. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here at the Café.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Arellion!
Welcome to the Café. You sound like you are on the right track to becoming a cardician. Along the way you'll learn a lot from this forum and make a lot of new friends. Enjoy your stay! Smile
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Hey Arellion....nice to see you here too!

Lots and lots and lots to read...and even more to share!

Enjoy your visits,
Kaj :o)
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Welcome Arellion to the Magic Café.

Sit down, take a cup of Smile and a pair of Smile Smile and enjoy this beautiful place.

Enjoy Magic

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
theamazingsteve
View Profile
New user
Essex, England
12 Posts

Profile of theamazingsteve
Hi.
Just one thing I'd like to ask you - Are you a member of the YMC and is it worth the £20 if I'm not going to be able to make it to a lot of the workshops etc.?
And also, what's the URL for that magictalk site?

Okay, so that's 2 things - but who cares about technicalities.
Arellion
View Profile
New user
England
26 Posts

Profile of Arellion
Well I sent my membership off a while ago and am not yet a member I would certainly say that £20 would be worth it if you could make just one or two lectures/workshops, personally I'm only in it for the card but I still think that it'll be worth it, don't like the sound of a membership badge but I do like the sound of meeting accomplished magicians and the magic circle.

As for magictalk, http://www.magictalk.com unbeleiavably is the URL.
Hope that helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everybody! from London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL