The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Human Blockhead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
I got to see this one performed live yesterday in Huntington Beach (yeah, "Surf City"). The entertainment value was disappointly low, because the performer had little charisma and was simply not endearing. He did, however, have the cajones to get out there and actually DO a street act (which, thanks for noticing, I lack) AND...I mean, jeez, the guy pounded a NAIL into his head! It was horrible...I couldn't watch...but I had to watch...what the...?

Yes, I dropped some dough into the guy's hat. It was a cheap education - the guy was very adept at building and working the crowd, and it was quite an experience watching a professional street performer doing his work live, as opposed to seeing them work on DVD or watch pretenders I've encountered in other locales.
Tanner & Company
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Tanner & Company
I'm not sure if I know exactually what your talking about kind sir.
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Profile of motivationalmagic
Leland, if you want to add this one to your show, you need to hook up with the greatest Carney in America today, which is Todd Robbins in New York City. He performs this amazing stunt almost every week at Monday Night Magic. Todd Robbins is the preeminent sideshow entertainer on the scene today. He has seminars periodically teaching this effect, as well as things like sword swalling, eating broken glass, etc.
Motivational Magic
"The Magician on a Mission to Motivate"
www.MotivationalMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Human Blockhead (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL