The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Trading Questions? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Here is a question I have been wondering about for a while. Is trading recorded magic television specials through the Café acceptable? If so, where would be the best place to make posts related to such a subject? Thank you very much for your time and answers. Smile

Best,
Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Allen,

Televised magic specials have rights protected by international copyright laws. Sometimes these specials are released on DVDs. Those DVDs, if original, are acceptable to buy, sell, and trade here at the Café. Tapes and DVDs that have been privately recorded can be used for home use, but can not be sold or traded. Such posts will be deleted with no explanation. Hope this clarifies the issue for you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Steven
Coram Deo
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Thanks Steven!

Best,
Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Trading Questions? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL