The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Need Source for Jumbo Double-Facers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wacodave
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of wacodave
Would one of you please provide me with a source for Jumbo (preferably Bicycle) Double-Faced Cards? I have done several searches and come up dry. Thanks in advance for your help!
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Bicycle has stopped making their jumbo gaffed cards. Your best bet is to buy their regular jumbo cards and make your own gaffs. Smile
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
452 Posts

Profile of Rick
Making your own would be easier because I ran into the same problem trying to find jumbo double-faced cards. Its easy to make.
Good luck...
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Since MOST jumbo card effects are meant for platform and stage, spectators USUALLY do not handle the cards. Therefore, double thick cards do not matter. Just use rubber cement, and stick two cards back to back. Smile
wacodave
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of wacodave
Thanks much for your feedback! I'm gonna try the idea of just cementing two jumbos back-to-back, and, if that doesn't work, I did find the thread about making one's own gaffed cards. Cheers!
walterh
View Profile
New user
New York
63 Posts

Profile of walterh
Try Cards by Martin. He will make just about anything you want. His web site is http://www.cardsbymartin.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Need Source for Jumbo Double-Facers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL