The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo Is On The Loose! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well boys,
Today will be my last day of posting for at least 3 weeks!......Long time to be away from the family...But the country could use a little scourge...so off I go. Danny, I might need some cash for bail so keep some around. And if you talk to the gaz man tell him I may be there next week for a visit....to reclaim my stick Smile
Even with the little Blainiacs here this is still the best place to post.....So, you guys ..well...try not to be lost cause I will check you out from the road where ever that may lead me.....I will be posting today, tomorrow AM I'm gone

koz

Actually I'm leaving day after tomorrow...sorry..I just woke up...hey it's only 11:00AM....what do you expect?...
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Fat Hats kozmo!

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Best of luck!
thief74
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of thief74
Good Luck, have fun, be safe, and most important of all "Don't forget to bring a towel!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo Is On The Loose! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL