The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2003 entrée: Randy Wakeman » » double undercut palm » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

camikesrd
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond,Virginia
103 Posts

Profile of camikesrd
After beeing in magic for some time I developed an intrest in sleight of hand card magic in the mid 80's. I bought a copy of "Formula One" and "Randy Wakeman Presents" when it came out. Most of your material was above me at the time but I remember my more aastute friends were all excited about the "double undercut palm" . This past weekend I got my copy out and worked on it. I've gotten a little better in the last 20 years and I like the move and my question is the "D.U.P." your move and how come nobody seems to use it.Do you still?Thanks for making me aware of it. Mike Walsh Smile
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Hi Mike,

No, it should be clear that it is Ed Marlo's from either text.

Eddie came up with it, and ended with the card in cop position. Eddie's friend, Art Altman (Jeff Altman's dad) changed it to a full palm.

A lot of people use it . . . and, you bet I do. It remains a wonderfully deceptive action palm- hard to beat!
markyeager
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of markyeager
My favorite Marlo palm, because the cards in motion make the palm invisible. I learned it from Ed over 20 years ago.
It's Fun to be Fooled
markyeager
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of markyeager
My favorite Marlo palm, because the cards in motion make the palm invisible. I learned it from Ed over 20 years ago.
It's Fun to be Fooled
markyeager
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of markyeager
It's Fun to be Fooled
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Mark,

Please don't practice the "Jiggle Pass" while you type!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2003 entrée: Randy Wakeman » » double undercut palm » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL