The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley gets Hollywood treatment by NY Filmaker... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I never had priate mags...I had real girls from an early age...however I did have a collection of Redd Foxx private Party Records!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
PayPal buttons are op online. Get to it!

please?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Final price point selected! $20
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Thanks for the Roses Doug !!! Didn`t think you cared that much,,,,,,,must be falling in luv !!!!

OK has that helped to keep this topic to the fore !! Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'd leave you my collection of Bwy Musicals (if I had one)...Butt alass...Bugger off.
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Quote:
On 2008-02-08 09:46, fettucinibrother wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-02-08 08:51, Harley Newman wrote:
There's only one Jon, which is just as well. Otherwise, the world would end as we know it, exploding in possibilities.

This is so true...

While I don't disagree with the fact there is only one Jon I have no idea about any of his contributions to the magic society. I am aware of his personal exploites but would love to know more about this mans contributions as people rever him so much.

Anton
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
His professional exploits outdo his personal ones. He's in your neck of the woods, Anton. Look him up! If ever there was a person who could outdo your wildest imagination, it's Jon...an excellent human being.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hi Anton. Best to go to his site.

http://www.jonstetson.com/clients.html

or simply http://jonstetson.com

As you can see from the extensive (to die for) Client list, Jon specializes as a Corporate Entertainer and excells at this as a performer and keynote speaker. He is considered by his peers as well as top of the food chain in his performance style (humor and mystery combined in a perfect match for that type audience.)

From his web site: President Bush, President Carter, The King of Sweden, Donald Trump, Bob Kraft & The New England Patriots, Fortune 1000 organizations, associations and celebrity audiences have experienced Jon Stetson worldwide.
Over 25 years with audiences for over 10,000 performances and Internationally acclaimed...

But if you look over the site you will see his contributions are incredible as to what he offers a Corporate client in what he calls a 4 Wall Experience.

Jon is a Mentalist and Key Note Speaker and is very funny and best of all HAS A GREAT TIME! He is one of the good guys.

He also got me started when he was the FIRST person to buy a Dark Museum sight unseen and loved it...this gave me the confidence to go ahead and make stuff for you guys. I think that's a good thing? haha

Thanks Doug
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yes. A performance genius. Period. And there aren't too many of them around.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Ive met Jon before. Seemed like an interesting guy. Just didn't know what the deal was. And by personal I meant professional.

Anton
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
For those emailing me about the Leather Envelope for 3 No Evil...the Add To Cart is now on site! Can't ship it till I get them but you folks wanted to Pre-Order so there you are. Smile
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hey Doug can you work this in Jumbo`s so a stage set would be possible ???
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yes of course. Smile You mean like 6ft? Yes
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Now if you aint a pullin my plonker !!!!!! Ill have a set from yer!!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ewwwwwwwwww...a ploinker.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley gets Hollywood treatment by NY Filmaker... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL