The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Control" by Wayne Houchin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
baou1986
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of baou1986
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 21:09, bryanlonden wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-03-02 20:24, baou1986 wrote:
I don't like this one.
Because the demo doesn't show the full part,
it just show spectator count the pulse.

Luke jermay stop pulse better than this,his version visual than this one.

The old demo had the full routine. You're griping about the demo? Have you even purchased this?

I have purchase this,but the demo doesn't show the XXXX.
It is very important part,this make I don't like it.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
I think the site is ridiculous. I don't use credit cards. so I cant get anything off the site unles I do all the leg work go to my bank ask them to send a us bank draft(i live in the uk) to theory11.com and then once that has happened and cleared they would then let me have the product. I don't know how it works in the US, but over here in the uk our companys tend to theink that customer service is the most important aspect of sales. hence they would probably come up with a better solution.

hint it begins in P

it ends in L

hmm.. whats the easiest way to set up a payment method on line...?

sorry for the rant, but it is ridiculous and I'm annoyed.

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Quote:
On 2008-03-03 05:55, Jon Hackett wrote:
I think the site is ridiculous. I don't use credit cards. so I cant get anything off the site unles I do all the leg work go to my bank ask them to send a us bank draft(i live in the uk) to theory11.com and then once that has happened and cleared they would then let me have the product. I don't know how it works in the US, but over here in the uk our companys tend to theink that customer service is the most important aspect of sales. hence they would probably come up with a better solution.

hint it begins in P

it ends in L

hmm.. whats the easiest way to set up a payment method on line...?

sorry for the rant, but it is ridiculous and I'm annoyed.

Jon Hackett

The easiest way is through a credit card or a debit card. PayPal charges way too many fees, and whenever someone sends me money I have to wait a few days to get it, while they are holding my money and making money off of it.

Just get a debit card and use it online...
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2008-02-28 06:59, bloodkin wrote:
I know huh? Wayne, you can take this off the market now. No need to spread this one around.

Coin in can, stigmata and this one. Three impromptu miracles from one head. MAster these and you've got a killer show anytime anywhere.

This effect is truly an impromptu miracles! The DVD download quality is top notch and the brass tacks are clearly explained. I can see Wayne Houchin's next DVD coming - it's the IP that he gave a teaser in Control. I want to learn that too!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am quickly becoming a fan of this guy. I am going to have to break down and buy this, as I am totally blank as to how this can be done without the old gimmick or a variation of it. I watched the video, and I'm fried.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It is the only thing that T11 have released that I have found NOT to be a ripp off so far. I cant recomend it enough...
ChrisK
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of ChrisK
I think Luke Jermay's subtleties make For Andruzzi a more intriguing one for the spectator. But I guess this makes for a great impromptu on the street effect, whereas For Andruzzi tends to be favoured more for parlour type shows. But still, nice going WH.

ChrisK.
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
This may seem a silly question... but it's not Smile

Do you actually stop your pulse? As you do in Luke's/the classic method?

PM me if you want.
Crimson-Death
View Profile
New user
Since 2006
88 Posts

Profile of Crimson-Death
Quote:
On 2008-03-08 16:14, evolve629 wrote:
Quote:
I know huh? Wayne, you can take this off the market now. No need to spread this one around.

Coin in can, stigmata and this one. Three impromptu miracles from one head. MAster these and you've got a killer show anytime anywhere.

This effect is truly an impromptu miracles! The DVD download quality is top notch and the brass tacks are clearly explained. I can see Wayne Houchin's next DVD coming - it's the IP that he gave a teaser in Control. I want to learn that too!

I believe that Invisible palm was an effect in The Magic of Larry Jennings book, someone correct me if wrong. I still have not read it but very soon. In fact, I think Wayne credits the effect in another performance video in which he performs it.
Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I too am wondering the same thing as Alexander. Do you actually and for real stop your pulse?
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2008-03-29 23:45, daffydoug wrote:
I too am wondering the same thing as Alexander. Do you actually and for real stop your pulse?

No, but darn close Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
You're a tease!
Olivier
View Profile
New user
France
26 Posts

Profile of Olivier
Hello,

Is it the same old method as the one described by Roberto Giobbi in Cards College ?

Thank you,

Olivier
morpheis91
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
155 Posts

Profile of morpheis91
Quote:
On 2008-03-26 06:36, Crimson-Death wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-03-08 16:14, evolve629 wrote:
Quote:

I believe that Invisible palm was an effect in The Magic of Larry Jennings book, someone correct me if wrong. I still have not read it but very soon. In fact, I think Wayne credits the effect in another performance video in which he performs it.

I know for a fact that it is in AOA - Paul Harris
Wilberto Casillas
https://phillymagic.com/products/chapslick
Use code at checkout to save: 'cafeslick'
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2008-03-22 15:08, Alan Rorrison wrote:
It is the only thing that T11 have released that I have found NOT to be a ripp off so far. I cant recomend it enough...

So does Smoke qualify in the "not a rip off" category as well for Theory 11?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Control" by Wayne Houchin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL