The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Tiny Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Has anyone ever seen an effect that used a miniature newspaper?
I had an idea to make one with different comedic headlines, ads, classifides, but I wanted to know if such a thing might already exist.

Any thoughts?
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Well, there are places that make joke newspapers roughly the size of supermarket tabloids, and prank stores might have newspapers that size or smaller. I don't know of anything more concrete than that off the top of my head though.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I have printed my own funny fake headlines before. Just buy a pad of newsprint and use your computer and printer to make them.

If you want a miniature newspaper, you can take digital photos of real newspaper pages. Doctor them in Photoshop, adding your own fake headlines directly on the image, and print the size you want. Should be pretty easy to do.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Well, I printed a miniature newspaper with some funny headlines that I found on the internet (Cole miners refuse to work after death, Dog for sale - eats anything - loves kids, Iraqi head seeks arms, etc.).

I wanted to see if anyone already made an effect out of a miniature newspaper. Mine has comedic headlines, ads, and such along with a prediction in a classified ad (which I supposedly placed); but I thought there might be an existing effect that would serve as a base for me to work from.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Tiny Newspaper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL