The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Youth Ministry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Quote:
On 2008-12-06 11:30, GlenD wrote:
There are a lot of folks that do a lot of different routines and effects here at The Café. I am sure you can get a ton of suggestions but perhaps you could tell us a little more about the details, such as... What kinds of effects do you currently perform, how big of an audience (assuming your thinking of stage show) and if your thinking of purchasing some items (do you have the resources to spend on getting a few things)?
Btw, has there ever been like a general thread here in the gospel section that was just kind of a "share your gospel presentation/effect"... folks just sharing some of their personal gospel presentations to non-gospel effects??

GlenD

I soo badly want to jump in and say something, but I have to be tight lipped about a very interresting project in the works right now. It has nothing to do with the Café, but will be available to all those who practice the art of Gospel magic. I've already said too much. I'm not suppose to even mention anything until Febuary 2009.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Too late now.. spill it Dan, come on buddy! LOL
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Healed and Sealed is an excellent trick with an excellent gospel presentation. A search in the Good News forum here will bring up many presentations. When I do this for youth groups the reactions are great, but the message is clear as well. I don't think you can go wrong with it.
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Welcome to SOH...

Although my ministry at church is more with the Praise and Worship Team, I have been asked a couple of times to share programs. This started with the "Young at Heart" Group/55 +, but will branch off to programs for our church based school. Pray and seek guidance from God as well as the wealth of knowledge & kindness of those on here on the Café.

Thanks for your music ministry.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Youth Ministry (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL