The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I've an idea for a TV show! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I think this will be great. It is called "Axe Killer", or to get the young crowd "Xtreem Axe Killer". I only have two episodes planned.

Episode One: I get that kid from the credit report commercials where the guy is singing about his situation. I don't want to kill the singer but the guy with blond hair that is cut badly and in one commercial he is in the back of a crappy card and in the other he is sitting on the counter playing bass or whatever. Here is what will make the show great, his mother will have a remote control that will set off a small explosion in the base of his skull so while I'm hacking him to pieces she can decide his pain is too much and kill him herself. If she can't do it, well, it may be a two parter.

Episode Two: The ghost hunter family from Wife Swap that I'm watching with the wife right now. This will be exciting because I'll let the family members pick up vibrations from the axe that I'll use to kill them with. If they have spirits warn them from coming into the killin' room they will be hunted down later but if not then it's game on. Note this includes the entire family. The end will be very exciting as I'll be rolling around the lawn of their house with the wife and 18 year old daughter from the coal miner family as the ghost hunters house burns in the background and for effect I'll leave the older boy alive enough to scream as the flames take his worthless life.

What do you think? I was thinking the Disney Channel...
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Sounds more like Nickelodeon (sp) to me!

On the other hand, it's not Disney, and it's not animated so maybe Toon Disney would be a better place!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Wait....Axe Killer Musical...
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Wow, you've really made ground. Here's a publicity photo from it:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I've an idea for a TV show! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL