The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Master Class for Balloon Twisters March 25 - 27 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Jeff McBride's Master Class's really are a life altering experience for almost everyone who attends. If you are interested in balloons as a form of entertainment, performance, or just connection with other human beings, do what ever it takes to attend.

Details can be found at http://www.magicalwisdom.com/details.php?id=368
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Hey hey I second that!!!

I have been to Jeff's twice in the last two years. I came with one routine I really wanted to perfect and came a way with a host of ideas and knowledge I wasn't expecting.

Jeff, Todd & Don inspired me to:
• Write my own music.
• Look at balloons as entertainment and not a simple give away.
• Think of balloons as more than art.

Master Class also:
• Life long bonds with people, I can pick up the phone and speak with any of the students or Jeff at any time and ask a question that will give me answers.
• taught me to share with other in the field like I never did before. Teaching has expanded me more than anything.
• Gave me discipline to work out my staging problems.
• Taught me to think of the end effect and not the methodology.

Jeff's house is a magical place in an ordinary neighborhood. Kind of like the Adams Family without pets.

If you have the resources to go ...go. If you don't ... find the resources and GO!!
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
I leave for Vegas tomorrow!

Whoo Hoo!
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
Hey JesterMan,

Could you give us a little review when you've finished it? What did you learn? Was it worth the money? What was good? Bad? Class size? What level is it pitched at?

I'm interested in the workshop but its a long way from London to go. The more info the better.

Thanks
Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
double0balloon
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of double0balloon
Have a blast JesterMan! Oh how I wish I was there.
Jason Vaughn
Learn from the balloon greats!
http://www.BalloonCast.org
Become a balloon artist!
http://becomeaballoonartist.com
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Hey Jesterman,

how did it go?

Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Quote:
On 2008-03-24 05:38, Danny The Idiot wrote:
Could you give us a little review when you've finished it? What did you learn? Was it worth the money? What was good? Bad? Class size? What level is it pitched at?
It was great! I learned a lot. It was worth the money for me. What was good and bad will depend on each individual; I got something from every part. Excellent class size. It was pitched at anyone who wants to make their performance with balloons better.

As far as it being so far from you; Jeff and Eugene do go to your side of the pond periodically for the Magic Master Classes. Convince them that the interest is there amongst enough balloon artists, and perhaps you can have one over there. But, in the meantime, if you have ever considered attending a convention in the US or Canada (or have attended), then I'd say that the money is at least as well invested in the Master Class as it would be for a convention.
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Thanks Jesterman. I have been over to the East Coast for master classes in eccentric performing and I know its worth it. But its always good to have it confirmed.

As for Jeff and Eugene come over to this side of the pond, I missed this year. But I'll keep an eye out.

cheers
Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

Profile of musicgutbucket
Quote:
On 2008-04-22 16:12, Danny The Idiot wrote:
Thanks Jesterman. I have been over to the East Coast for master classes in eccentric performing and I know its worth it. But its always good to have it confirmed.

As for Jeff and Eugene come over to this side of the pond, I missed this year. But I'll keep an eye out.

cheers
Danny

Oi Danny,

if you ever hear of one going on over here, could you post to let the rest of us know please?

Thanks ever so much old bean.

Steve
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Say ol' chap if you keep an eye on Jeff McBride's website (link at top of thread), you too can keep yourself informed!

Cup o' tea?

Danny
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

Profile of musicgutbucket
Cup o' tea? Somebody mention a cup 'o tea? Ooo absolutely spiffing old chap.

Mm I wished I had been a bit more observant....oh well.

Thanks Danny.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Master Class for Balloon Twisters March 25 - 27 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL