The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi I'm new (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DPowell
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of DPowell
Hello everyone reading this.
I'm Danielle, I’m a 21 year old from the grand old state of Connecticut, in the USA. I am married to a magician. One of the newest members of the forum actually, Donavon. I know a handful of card tricks and flourishes that I show to my friends whenever I get the chance. Mostly I am here to help critique and to add my own opinion as a spectator and magic lover. I look forward to learning and teaching what I can from and with this community.
Danielle
Donavon
View Profile
New user
Battle Mountain,NV currently in CT
47 Posts

Profile of Donavon
Hey what are the odds? I know you too! Have fun.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Danielle:

Welcome to the Café! I'll bet you're one of Donavon's favorite tricks.

Jim
DPowell
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of DPowell
Hi Jimhlou thanks for the welcome. Actauly he is one of my favorite tricks. Smile
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!

13/31
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Danielle,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi I'm new (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL