The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2008 entrée: Wayne Houchin » » Performed tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magik147
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of magik147
Hi Wayne! I was just wondering what all tricks do you like to perform other than your own? We know you really like the work of Paul Harris. What are some of the tricks that you like to perform other than the invisible palm? Also, what, in your opinion, do you think some of the BEST tricks on the Paul Harris Art of Astonishment books? Thanks Wayne! Appreciate it!
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
I do love to perform the Invisible Palm. I also really enjoy the Bizarre Twist, Whack Your Pack, & Las Vegas Leaper from AOI - among many others! My stand up performance is largely original - with some of my original presentations & twists to a few classics.
magik147
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of magik147
Thanks Wayne! What are some tricks other than from the AOA that you like to perform?
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
I am a fan of Guy Hollingworth's work, Sankey's work, David Harkey etc. There are many effects by other professionals that I love to perform on occasion - for the most part however, I play around with a lot of my own ideas.

WAYNE HOUCHIN
magik147
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of magik147
Thanks a lot Wayne!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2008 entrée: Wayne Houchin » » Performed tricks » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL