The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Interactive Video Act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hkmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Colombia
108 Posts

Profile of hkmagic
Hi. I´m trying to develop an interactive show with a TV, (see DC & Orson Wells, Tony Chapeck, etc.). Could you give me any help about this topic, ideas, tricks, and details?

Thanks.
"May the Magic be with you"
camikesrd
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond,Virginia
103 Posts

Profile of camikesrd
Someone else you should see that you didn't mention that does a very good interactive video act is Marco Tempest. He has been on some special the last 2 or 3 years. Also one of the Paul Harris tapes has an interactive card trick with a TV that's very good.
hkmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Colombia
108 Posts

Profile of hkmagic
Thanks camikesrd, any one know which Paul Harris is this trick?
"May the Magic be with you"
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I would love to find any info for working with a television, just like Tony chapeck, this is brilliant magic, well I am going to search everywhere. I also like the jeff lee cd manipulation routine. please help, money waiting???
Chris Tennant
View Profile
New user
Torbay, England
5 Posts

Profile of Chris Tennant
Look up Forkbeard Fantasy Theatre Company, they are an England (Devon) based theatre company, who have been using interactive media for over 20 years, although not strictly magic, they have some very interesting ideas that are well worth considering.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Interactive Video Act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL