The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The last laugh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deejaylloyd
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of deejaylloyd
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding Darwin Ortiz's "The Last Laugh". In scams and Fantasy's he says that he counts up from the break at times and counts up from the bottom of the deck (as well as down from break/top of deck). I have played around a bit and find it hard to sight count upwards + cull going upwards from a break. I was wondering if anyone here that performs it would have any advice for me.

Thanks in Advance,

DeeJay Lloyd
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Last Laugh is one of my favourites. Yo should do the effect without looking at your hands, then it will look impossible.

I have done 3 breather crimps in my deck in my memo stack: card nr 20, card nr 36 plus card nr 52. Now, its pretty easy to find any named card in a reasonable time without too much hassle. Learn Pinky Count and yo can do this effect easily...

Mats Kjellstrom
kent1985
View Profile
Regular user
Perth (WA), Australia
148 Posts

Profile of kent1985
You could do also marked the deck like larry davidson did in his video
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The last laugh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL