The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Has Steve Brooks ever chimed in on one of your posts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I don't believe in mods.
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Ok Steve, let me know if you are ever interested in going to a show in Martinez,

Joe Pon deffinatly has one of the best shops in the country, can't beat the selection. we don't get to his shop as often as I would like but do pick up stuff from him from time to time.

Never tried out Call of Duty 4 (more into the RPG than first person shooters), had to play Halo with my son though, I am a console fanatic(X360) and have been playing since Pong, (before that a lot of my alowance went to Pin Ball) I am looking forward to the next Elders Scroll installment. Can't even imagine how far they will take it next time as the graphics and game play just keeps getting better.
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
The rumor mill says the next chapter will be ten times larger than the current Oblivion! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Wow, this has surpassed the chiming stage. Steve is Big Ben.
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Steve, the rumor mill also say's a possible MMORPG, I have mixed feelings about that. as much as I might enjoy having others around, Oblivion is sorta my time if you know what I mean.
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Boy, Calimari and Steve have just derailed this thread..... I'm going to have to report this.

(notice emoticon) Smile
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Wow! Talk about a total Dis! LOL
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
LOL, sorry to get back on track, to answer the topic question, no Steve never responds on any of the threads here at the Café. He really does not care about anyone here and is far too busy to even notice we exist...
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Hey...what does that funny symbol mean?

Are all of you a bunch of Freemasons or something? I mean, it's OK if you are, but I would like to know so that I can go away and not worry about how I didn't fit in.

But it still makes me wonder. How can the Pope be a Freemason?

I'm going away confused....
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
If you're still there Steve, I sent you a friend request on your MySpace page.
SeanScottMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of SeanScottMagic
Does Steve ever reply to requests for banner rate information, or is that someone else's department?

Sean
http://WWW.THEARTOFSEANSCOTT.COM
AVAILABLE EFFECTS:

ROAMING
RISE
RENDER
MODOSU
FACTORY LINE
BANDARIZUMU
KI
MXL
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2008-03-26 06:13, magicgeorge wrote:
I don't believe in mods.

Everytime someone says; "I don't believe in mods!" Somewhere, a mod falls down dead!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Maybe that will help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Has Steve Brooks ever chimed in on one of your posts? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL