The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole's Three Ball Gospel Illustration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Hello everyone.

I am a christian magician working in Wichita, Kansas area. I am not a member of the FCM (yet--I will join real soon, even though I'm told there is no longer a local group that meets), but I don't feel too out of place joining in on discussions here. I have a particular question I would like to pose to some of you full-timers out there who do Gospel Magic.

I recently spent a week-end in Kansas City with my wife for our 17th anniversary, and we attended a magic auction. I walked away with some great items for a great price. One of those items was the famous Three Ball Gospel Illustration, created by the famous Andre Kole. I'm sure there are many here who are familiar with this routine/effect.

I would like to know if there are those of you out there who have performed this to any degree, and what the reactions were to it. I am developing it for my gospel magic act, but have not used it as of yet "live-fire." I have an idea how I am going to present it that is quite different from the usual routine and patter, but I'm curious to know what others think of this who have performed it, or even from those who are just familiar with it.

God Bless you all.

Curtis Waltermire
http://www.CurtisMagic.com
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Hey Curt...I PM'd you. They may move this thread because it is in the wrong place. This is just for things concerning the FCM
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Uh...whooops! My bad!!

Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain...
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
MagicBob's "shorter version" Andre' Kole Three Ball effect should be posted by 11-15-08 at http://www.ChristianMagician.org. Also see Brad Brown's Magic DVD, he presents it on there as well- EXCELLENT. Richard Sharp, an Operation Mobilization full time evangelist and missions mobilizer, has presented the "Three Ball" effect all over the world with wonderful results. I saw him do it on the OM Logos II ship on the Island of Grenada, was very effective with it.
curtnelson
View Profile
Regular user
I found Waldo hiding behind one of my
121 Posts

Profile of curtnelson
It is a cool trick, but now I want to do it the way Andre does it on the video he just sent out - with a bowling ball that floats off the bar and into his hand. Awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole's Three Ball Gospel Illustration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL