The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Job Board Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Powers
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Mr. Powers
Greetings,

I am currently working on a new site for performing artists that will cater to a variety of different disciplines including magic! Basically it's going to be a site that is free to all performers to upload resumes and create profiles so that employers and presenters can find the talent they seek. If you want to take a look, the new site is at http://www.performingjobs.com

I welcome any feedback you guys have. You can reach me at c.powers@performingjobs.com

Hope to hear from ya

Chris
http://www.performingjobs.com
c.powers@performingjobs.com
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Nice website, very intresting.

I reveived an error on the page below:
http://www.performingjobs.com/support.cfm
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
wert
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of wert
The text seems quite small, but that could be because I'm using a large monitor at a high resolution. The background is also a bit busier than I'd prefer. But aside from these minor quibbles, I'd have to say "good job" overall.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I really don't like this idea. Sorry. Soon everyone will know about this site and the people with the best resumes are going to get all the business. All the ones who don't live up to the best as far as credentials are going to suffer. Why are you doing this!!!???

Smile Smile Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Andrew,
Welcome to the world!? Isn't that how every form of advertising works? The biggest, best, most qualified get the work! So what does that tell us? To get the work we must put in the effort to be the biggest, best and most qualified.

Look at the other side of the coin, if you get your info on there, and others don't, then you will reap all the benefits.

Nice site Chris.

Chris.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Awesome. I love the site very professional....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New Job Board Site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL