The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2008 entrée: Apollo Robbins » » Magic Question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Hello Apollo,

I'm not a huge fan of pickpocketing or watch stealing but I feel that magic is something that will be a life long journey. And all I can really say is that your magic is fantastic! I was wondering if you could speak a bit on your magic and how it came to be, your thoughts about the present and possibly the future. Maybe some thoughts and/or pointers on your magic work because to me the Cultural Exchange changed the way I look at coins, cards and even writing utensils. Anything else that you'd like to add to give me/us some inspiration on the subject of magic would certainly be a plus.

Take care,

Drew
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2008 entrée: Apollo Robbins » » Magic Question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL