The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » World of Wonders Sideshow - Picture Yourself Alive on the Inside! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2008-05-21 08:03, Kondini wrote:
,,,is a bit like saying that the US have the best Sideshow performers !! (Another form of entertainment pinched from the Brits ?).

So even if we did pinch it from ya (which we didn't), we Amercicans PERFECTED it!!
Quote:
So with stiff upper lip,,,leave us our language, women,advanced brains and superior race alone. Ok old chap, what`ho, jolly good, get back to playing with your guns and eating burgers which you do so well (Look at the size of you!!).

Once again..YOUR language, we perfected it by actually annunciating the letters in the alphabet. Don't even start me on your women... ours have all their teeth. You may THINK you have advanced brains, but our balls are bigger! Superior race? Back to the "we have all our teeth" comment. "Look at the size of you"... heh heh, that's what SHE said.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Sorry... I just remembered seeing some dogging videos on the net... some of those Brit girls really know how to take care of a driver.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-05-21 09:27, Harley Newman wrote:
But you don't have to kick me, to get me going.

...but I've heard jumping on you is a way to turn you on.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-05-21 09:58, Doug Higley wrote:
Sir Higley Sideshow Zibit Maker To The Queen.

Oh that's who made the queen what 'she' is now, I did not realise that Elton had a Zibbit? Is he a Mer "queen" or more of a mini elephant type kind-a queen? Smile

Or may be you made the queen in to a zibbit?
Elton Litzner
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Elton Litzner
That first link is for "Great America Circus Sideshow" I have never worked with them, but they are a completely different outfit from World of Wonders. Ward and Chris have a much larger tent and banner line. And all the W.O.W. banners were painted by Johnny Meah.
I'm not knocking "Great America Circus Sideshow" I've never seen them or worked with them. I'm sure they're a fine outfit. I'm just pointing out that it is not the World of Wonders showfront.
But for those interested in World of Wonders. I found it to be an incredeble experience.

Contact C. M. Christ
P O Box 907
Gibsonton, Florida 33534

Phone 813 677 4434
Cell 813 777 8176
Email cmc431@cs.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
As a USC man married to a brit bird (with all of her beautiful teeth) she has no problem with R's. Shoot she adds them when not even needed. Asiar. Far as I know it's Asia.

The Sideshow was started in the UK and perhaps the US kept it on life support but just like our crappy TV we followed their entertainment. Reality? Really? BS.

English birds never use the word for a female dog but would rather say fat cow. They NEVER use the word awesome or cute. Gotta love that from where I stand. American broads are all the same. Heather, Jennifer, Stephanie. UK, mostly Sarah, Gemma, or Louise and they love to use the word pathetic while making bad things sound good and good things sound bad. TAH.

We are the world.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Odd this thread has been revived !!!

Guess it had to happen >>>> Got up this morning late, to recieve a call from the Press (The gutter press) Regarding this 5 legged dog rubbish.

Had taken the view that the whole thing was a minor bleep and not worthy of mention up till now, how wrong could I be. Shame it couldn't have been resolved better over there in the US.

So we messed up the English Language and the US perfected Sideshow !!!!
No further comment required by me.

Got the feeling that its time the US Sideshow fans started to Police its own.

Ken (The aggitated).
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
You can do what our Pres did, tell them you know nothing about it, then blame it on the rest of us, then invite us all over to your place for a couple of drinks.

What a photo op, for you.

JR
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
BTW - The World of Wonder is now hiring for the rest of their 2009 season
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » World of Wonders Sideshow - Picture Yourself Alive on the Inside! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL