The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » This place is amazing! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Mahon
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of Jay Mahon
Hey Guys and Gals,
I love the Café and just wanted to say the information is amazing. I have lurked for a long time and now I am trying to contribute. But I was wondering if there is a place to buy stuff from people on here?

Thanks,
Jay
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Once you have 50 posts, the 'Let's make a deal' forums will be available to you.

In the mean time there are quite a few people on other forums who sell thier products. Look at signatures for links.
Jay Mahon
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of Jay Mahon
Thanks for the quick reply Jaz! I was searching the site and couldn't find that information.
Jay
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jay, most of your questions about the Café can be answered by reading the rules and etiquette forums "when dining with us". Here's a link for example explaining everything you would want to know about buying and selling on the Café.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=39&0
Where the magic begins
Jay Mahon
View Profile
Special user
983 Posts

Profile of Jay Mahon
Thanks Dave,
I guess I quit a little bit too soon!
Jay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » This place is amazing! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL