The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » New American Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
Has anybody read, or know anymore about the court verdict that agreed that American bills discriminated against the blind. The newspaper article hinted that soon we'd have different color and size bills like Europe. Seems like I've heard this before.
Anyone know anything about it?
k13pt0maniac
View Profile
New user
Brownsville, Texas
95 Posts

Profile of k13pt0maniac
That's news to me .. never heard of the currency changing sizes... I would really appreciate any more information on this if anyone cares to share it.
-Abe a.k.a. C3rb3rus
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I doubt it. If so, source?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=210

Even if, I don't care because I am Canadian. But even if it was a plan, it would take a long time to implement.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...it's a LONG way from anything actually happening. The lower court decision will be appealed and that will take some time. Then, if anything actually happened, it would take years to convert everything to a new currency and would cost a fortune!

Mark.
magicsantana
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of magicsantana
The money seems to change every time I turn around.
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Quote:
On 2008-05-22 21:12, mrunge wrote:
Yep...it's a LONG way from anything actually happening. The lower court decision will be appealed and that will take some time. Then, if anything actually happened, it would take years to convert everything to a new currency and would cost a fortune!

Mark.

I agree I read about this and that is what has to happen , not only will this be appealed but to take place will take several years and much monies for it to actually take place.
Magic is Everywhere
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » New American Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL