The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
Hello my name is Harry Gandia I've been getting advice from the Café for about 6 years. When I was living in Puerto Rico I was able to make a living with the advice that I received here. I just recently was able to register couldn’t do it before it wouldn’t accept my e-mail. Now after such a long wait I can finally interact with my fellow Magi that I have learned so much from. I am a close up magician in Puerto Rico I worked restaurant's Trade Shows and Private events. I started looking for a bigger show and put together an escape show. So now here in Chicago I'm looking to duplicate my success in Puerto Rico. Currently looking for restaurants. So that I could sell my escape show from there. Started cold calling It worked on the Island not working here. I'm going to have to hit the streets. Door to door that’s always fun! I'm happy to finally be able to interact and not just read. Good Luck to all!!
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Welcome to the site Harry. Good to have you aboard. Rachel Milano. Smile
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hey Harry, Welcome and I sure hope all goes well for you in Chicago !
Bob.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I'm Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
Thank you!! For the Welcome!!!!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Glad to meet you.
chias
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of chias
Hello Harry, welcome! Smile
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
As someone who is orginally (born and raised) from Chicago, let me welcome you aboard!
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
illuzzionz
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of illuzzionz
Welcome aboard.
amprice99
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of amprice99
Welcome to the Café. You will learn so much here and it's a lot of fun.
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing and learning from all of you.

jcards01 thanks havent met many magicians here stoped at magic inc for a while place has been open forever. Saw your website well done also nice restauant.
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hi Harry, Welcome to the Café.enjoy.
Angel Freire
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Harry,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL