The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I Know It's Late, But... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
OK,

I just found out that I'm going to Magic on the Beach! But, I don't know who is performing. Does anyone know who is performing and who is coming from the Café?

Thanks,
Kyle
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Hello Kyle, visit http://www.ring45.com and follow the Magic on the Beach link or drop an e-mail to rickydee@aol.com, he's convention chair.

Maria Ibanez
allinking17
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of allinking17
Hey, I'm driving down from Tampa Florida and was wondering the same thing, I shot ricky an email so hopefully I will no more soon. Hope to see you at the convention!....anyone know the amount of people that usually attend?
TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
I cant find on the website whos coming,
I herd that fielding west is the headline but I don't know if that's true?
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I didn't see their performers either...it doesn't appear that they had them listed.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
This is just to name a few:
Fielding West
Pilou
Gustavo Raley
Fantasio
Duane & Mary Laflin

Coming down from Le Grand David will be Cesareo Pelaez and David Bull as well as other members of the company.

There is going to be a very special event on Friday and Saturday -- late night -- which is Tiki Bar and it is being handled by Frank Everhart Jr and others who are coming from the Central Florida area . . . if you guys want more info e-mail me at merlina17@aol.com or Rick at rickydee@aol.com and we'll send you the information personally.

I look forward to seeing all those who are coming and please do look me up

Keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi Maria,
Unfortunatley I will not be able to come down Put me on he email list for next yearthough I would love to come down for the event.
Mike Taggert
ring 50
allinking17
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of allinking17
Just clarifying here, you don't have to be an IBM member to attend the convention correct? (sorry if this comes off as a dumb question)
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings,

No, you do not have to be an IBM member to attend Magic On The Beach.

Keep a dream in the making
Maria Ibanez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I Know It's Late, But... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL