The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey from London! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey everyone!

I'm a Uk based magician. I'm mainly a close up magician although occasionally enjoy the odd stage visit! I have a lot of stuff online, however my online name is PhantomJah, I've been doing magic since I was 6 and now at the age of 18 feel as though I still have much more to learn. I'm slowely verging toward the mentlaists stream and soon I feel the stream will turn to a waterfall and I'll be carried away, (Although I expect there to be some bumpy rapids on the way Smile) My Favourate magician is of course the fantatic Derren Brown! Not much more to say, Glad to be hear and I'm sure you'll be hearding a lot from me!

Jamie
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Welcome to the site Jamie. I am new here myself recently and it looks like a real good site. Enjoy. Rachel Milano. Smile
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
illuzzionz
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of illuzzionz
Welcome. Mentalism can become addictive very quickly!
Josh W.
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Josh W.
Welcome to the Café. You'll find it an excellent resource.
"The person who says, 'I can' and the person who says 'I can't' are both right. Who do you want to be?"
amprice99
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of amprice99
Welcome to the Café. This is a fun site that I know you will enjoy.
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Hey mate,
I'm about 60 miles south of you, I'm to close up and wanted to switch to mentalism, however I found some cracking stuff but close up called me back in the end! check out the mentalism forum its top stuff
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I'm Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
Jamie,
Welcome, have fun. I had a great time visting London, however I did not have time to check out any magic shops there. I am allways on the lookout for used magic books.
Thanks,
Bruce
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hello Jaime,
Welcome to the Café.Enjoy your stay.
Angel Freire
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jamie,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey from London! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL