The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Giving away Quinns footlocker & Doll house (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I'm cleaning house. I already destroyed my Modern Cabinet and it's in the trash. I need to get rid of a footlocker that belonged to Steve Quinn. It's 17 deep 31 wide 18 high. It has orange letters on top that read "The mighty Quinn, magician"

I just don't have the space for it. Free if you pick it up at my warehouse or $40 to wrap and ship via FedEx in the continental united states.

Next is a Doll house, Free if you pick it up. It does not pack flat. No shipping, It's too heavy for it to be worth the charge. Just come get it. You could repaint it but currently it looks good for Halloween.

714 847 5311

Located in Huntington Beach CA.
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Jay you are in Hunting Beach... We should meet up.... We are almost neighbors!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Jay, will the doll house fit in the back of may van?

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Yes and yes
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Cliff is taking the Doll House... Anyone local that want's the footlocker? You can put all your hand cuffs and chains inside.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Or feet!

Hey it may be useful for me when I get these ones amputated and get some false ones (may be I will get Doug to make them for me rather than going NHS?)

:)
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Dave, I don't know if you realize this, or if you care, but your last joke was VERY morbid. Is that what you meant?
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sorry!

Im sure you guys know..... I was born with Club foot and had a lot of surgery as a kid. But they over corrected and I have problems now (yes others as well but I'm talking feet at the moment!) I have some major metal work in my left foot and ankle. It is fully fused and I have very little movement in that ankle. When that joint breaks down (and it will) its either a new ankle joint if the technology is good enough or failing that I get it cut off and have a fake leg (well hey its somewhere to hide keys right!).

YOu may find this morbid. ..... to me its just life ........ I'm sorry if you felt it offensive ... not that morbid is the same as offensive but.....

I'm just blaze at the idea of having my leg / legs amputated. not that I want it .... just expecting it some time in the next ...... enter number between 10 and 100.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Giving away Quinns footlocker & Doll house (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL